Auto, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents
When an accident occurs while driving or riding in a car, truck or motorcycle through no fault of your own, who can you trust to represent you? How do you go about choosing the right law firm?
You may have found our website through a referral by a friend or family member, or perhaps you found us while searching for attorneys you know you can trust.
Let the attorneys at The Harman Law Firm help you understand your options in the aftermath of a vehicle accident. There are many considerations depending on the conditions, the vehicles, the individuals driving and riding, and the state where the accident occurred.
Immediately following an accident is a confusing and stressful time.
- The most important thing is that you get immediate medical attention.
- Regardless of whose fault you may think it is, do not make any statements about who is or is not at fault.
- Do not sign any documents other than those required by law enforcement without discussing it with our attorneys first. Even in the hospital, sign only medically related forms.
- If there is someone with you who is not injured, have them take photos of the accident, your injuries, the damage to the vehicles, and anything else that may be helpful.
- Do not put yourself or them in harm’s way for taking pictures, however. It may be a tense time and tempers may flare.
You may have a claim for compensation for your injuries and potential lost earnings while recovering from the accident. There may be other types of damages you can claim as well.
At the Harman Law Firm, we have represented clients who have been in all types of accidents. From short-term injuries to permanent ones, Harman Law has handled all these types of cases. See our firm’s page on traumatic brain injury.
If you are hurt in a vehicle accident while visiting the United States and Georgia and are a citizen of another country, we may be able to help you as well. For more information, see our law firm’s International Traveler Injury page.
We believe every person deserves the right to justice if harmed by someone’s negligent operation of a car, truck or motorcycle. Sometimes that means taking a case to court, and sometimes that means agreeing to a settlement with the property owner or their insurance company. But at the Harman Law Firm, we are not quick to make a settlement just to move a case through. Each person, and each case, is unique and it is our mission to find justice in whatever method is best for the person and their family. Let us be your advocate for justice and the right compensation.