There are many legal resources available to the public to learn more about their rights and responsibilities under the law.
Here are a few links of interest, by category:
Consumer and Patient Rights
- U.S. Federal Trade Commission Bureau for Consumer Protection
- Georgia Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- U.S. Department of Labor – Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- U.S. Chemical Safety Board
- Georgia State Board of Workers Compensation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Products & Services
- U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission
Harman Law Firm link policy (excerpted from Full Disclaimer)
Links and referrals to other websites and sources of content are meant for informational purposes only and are not endorsements, nor notice of affiliation or association, or that the Harman Law Firm is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol of the entities providing the information.
The Harman Law Firm will remove any link upon notification from the linked entity.